Pictures from impact Malaysia Airlines MH17, the plane crashed on 16:20, Thursday, July 17, 2014, in Ukrainian rebel held territory, near the village of Hrabove in Donetsk Oblast, Ukraine, about 40 km (25 mi) from the Ukraine–Russia border.
This post does not pretend to give the final answer about what happened to MH17. It is an attempt to make sense of what happened by selecting pointers towards pieces of information, in the hope that a coherent picture will emerge.
Who did it?
1. Ukrainians rebels
2. Ukrainian government
4. US mercenaries like Blackwater/Academi that were reported to be involved in the EuroMaidan/Nuland coup and overthrow of the legitimately democratically elected government. [Daily Mail] [Spiegel] [GlobalResearch] [DeepResource]
5. Bomb placed in the plane in Amsterdam by some foreign secret service. Amsterdam airport security is run by an Israeli security company called ICTS. ICTS, at least in 2001 owned Huntley-USA, the firm that ran ‘security’ at both 9/11 departure airports Boston and Newark. MH17… the Dutch 9/11? Just saying.
Us & Ukrainian government only. Russia and Ukrainian rebels have zero interest in killing 300 mainly Dutch, Malaysian and other western nationals, unless they (the rebels) made a mistake and thought it was a plane of the Ukrainian military. They now are under pressure to prove that they did not do it.
Most likely scenarios
1. Ukrainian government staged a false flag operation to create the pretext for NATO involvement in the Ukraine and completely remove the Ukraine from the Russian sphere of influence and make it a western protectorate. Parallels with the ocean liner Lusitania emerge. The sinking of the Lusitania by Germany was used as a pretext by the US government to join the allies during WW1 (the Balfour deal was the real reason). 100 years later, British divers showed that the ship did indeed contain large amounts of contraband, as the Germans had claimed, making the ship a legitimate target for Germans submarines. The parallel here is that the MH17 crash could be used to instigate a confrontation between Washington and Moscow, as desired by Washington.
2. Ukrainian rebels made a mistake and thought that the plane, coming from the direction of Kiev, was a transport plane of Kiev military.
Support for false flag operation, staged by Kiev –
1. The rebels did not need a sophisticated air traffic control center to identify the incoming plane MH17. Any Apple or Android smartphone provides apps like Flightradar24, that give accurate realtime information about any airliner, including position, origin, destination and carrier:
2. There is a Spanish national Carlos Buca ‘@spainbuca’…
…reportedly working for Ukrainian traffic control, who spilled the beans about what had happened, namely that MH17 was trailed and shot down by two Ukrainian fighter jets. De full text of the twitter feed is here and copied at the end of this post. This gist is: in the afternoon the Ukrainian military takes over flight control in Kiev (Borispol?). Carlos Buca probably has his smartphone at hand and twitters what is going on. He writes that MH17 has gone of the radar and that there was no communication with the plane about it. In despair Carlos writes that the plane is down and it should look like an attack by the rebels. Reports that he and others are threatened. Says that at any moment their phones can be taken… or break my head. Then he refers to ‘foreigners’ in the building (let us guess: Canadians? Norwegians?). Says that Ukrainian fighter jet escorted MH17 until 2 minutes before it disappeared from radar (that would be the time it takes for the plane to fall from the sky). Then suggests the action may the consequence of an internal power struggle between Poroshenko and Timoshenko.
[Spanish RT] – interview with alleged air traffic controller [English transcript]
3. It was reported by Interfax that the Ukrainian secret service SBU confiscated recordings of communications between air traffic control and MH17. What do they have to hide? Hypothesis: perhaps air traffic control told the plane to change course and fly over rebel held territory, violating FAA regulations not to do so?
4. MH17 was diverted and was flying a different route, 200 km to the north compared to 10 similar flights in the days before, obviously on instructions of Ukrainian air traffic control:
5. There is a video about amateuristic Ukrainian fabricated ‘evidence’, dated a day before the crash, which shows that the fate of MH17 may have been sealed 24 hours in advance:
Support for attack, carried out by rebels
[forbes.com] – Smoking Guns: Russian Separatists Shot Down Malaysian Flight MH17; Putin Must Be Held Responsible
There are mainly two ‘smoking guns’ here: a tweet, supposedly by Strelkov (sceptical comments here and here) and the telephone conversation between rebels and their commanders, the one with the timestamp of a day before the crash (see point 5 above). That’s meager.
US blame game
It is important to note that the Americans were very quick to blame Russia, without a shred of proof, just like they were quick to blame bin Laden for 9/11, where we have yet to wait for a first trial, which will never come.
Brookings Institution President Strobe Talbott has sensationally blamed Russia for shooting down a Malaysia Airlines plane which was hit by a missile over Ukraine, killing all 295 people on board, based on a probably fake tweet:
Donetsk separatist boss Strelkov, Kremlin’s proxy in war, says he ordered shootdown thinking plane was Ukrainian
— Strobe Talbott (@strobetalbott) July 17, 2014
[paulcraigroberts.org] – Sanctions and Airliners — Paul Craig Roberts
The appearance of a Washington operation is present. All the warmongers were ready on cue. US Vice President Joe Biden declared that the airliner was “blown out of the sky.” It was “not an accident.” Why would a person without an agenda be so declarative prior to having any information?
Senator John McCain jumped on the supposition that there were US citizens aboard to call for punitive actions against Russia before the passenger list and the cause of the airliner’s fate are known.
It is 9/11 all over again, the US blaming the desired scape goat without proof. This incident smells like yet another false flag attack.
U.S. Vice President Biden says Malaysia Airlines jet was shot down, “not an accident, blown out of the sky”
A Dutch passenger, Cor Pan, took a photo of the plane from the departures lounge of Amsterdam airport. He captioned the image: “If it disappears, this is what it looks like”, refering to the missing Malayan plane that went missing months ago. This is the photo he took.
[rt.com] – 10 questions Russia wants Ukraine to answer
[rt.com] – Questions over why Malaysian plane flew over Ukrainian warzone
The truth about the Lusithania came out almost hundred years after the fact. Let’s hope that the truth about MH17 will emerge much quicker.